Wednesday, April 14, 2004

i hate leaving comments, because every time i have to click a button that says "submit" and i hate to submit to anything

"That's why I'm sitting here with you. Because you remind me of you. Your eyes, your throat, your lips. Everything about you reminds me of you...except you. How do you account for that?"
-- Groucho Marx

Who says I'm paranoid? Why do they want to know?

you are a party and i am a school night
and i'm lookin' for my door key
but you are my porch light

Radicalism, n. The conservatism of tomorrow injected into the affairs of today.

.:Life is the art of drawing without an eraser:.

Look not to these temples and priests for truth, they are a figment of this man-made plague we call 'religion'

Crap, it's another speed bump that turned into a wall!

Labels: