Tuesday, March 23, 2004

"Sometimes I think the surest sign for intelligent life out there is that none of it has tried to contact us." [Calvin & Hobbes]

People are like stained glass windows...they sparkle and shine in the sunlight but when the darkness falls their true beauty can only be seen if a light shines from within.

"I was too cowardly to do what I knew to be right, as I had been too cowardly to avoid doing what I knew to be wrong." -Dickens, GE

"I just really wanted to capture that childhood sense of having eaten children's organs and then vomiting them back up." - Jhonen Vasquez

you left some stars in my belly

The important thing is this:
To be ready at any moment
to sacrifice what we are,
for what we could become.

What color is the crayon lodged in your brain?

Everything was meant to change; beginning from an atom to the whole universe.

There is no great beauty that hath not some strangeness to the proportion. -William Blake

I am an andriod, Roger Smith, not a robot. But if you insist, I suppose the sooner we begin, the sooner I can begin deleting this from my memory.~From
this by QueenSimia

"Everyone is happy. Or dead. The End."

Leave me alone, I'm living happily ever after.

"In order to form an immaculate member of a flock of sheep one must, above all, be a sheep. "~ Albert Einstien

If at first you dont succeed, punch it.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."

*preforms Ninja Vanish and dissapears into a puff of logic*

-- If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrariwise, what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would.--

"Did your cockroach die or something? You look so nyeh." Mr. Lenart

Have you checked your intellect service provider?

I only use kazaa because it's easier than shoplifting.

The things that you find so exotic and interesting right now are going to be the same things that you're going to hate me for in the end...

We are what we like, not what we are like

"What came first the music or the misery?"

"All stories teach us something, and promise us something, whether they're true or invented, legend or fact," ? Stewart O'Nan

So far the only purpose of my life is to die.

If I could walk on thin air, would I drown in a cloud?

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!!

I see red. I see blue. But the silver lining gradually takes over. When the morning begins I'll be in the next chapter.

Labels: