Sunday, March 21, 2004

Tried to say something
That filled my mouth
And longed to rest in your ear.
Don't dare write it down
For fear it'll become words...
Just words.

"Through meditation I program my heart to beat breakbeats and hum basslines on exhalation." -Saul Williams.

I am the paradox that makes sense.

"What you see is unmedicated pain, injustice and misery. It's a cure to me that not everyone can be there just once to see for themselves what phosphorus does to the face of a child, what unspeakable pain is caused by the impact of a single bullet, or how a jagged piece of a shell splinter can rip someone's leg off. If everyone could be there to see for themselves that fear and that grief just one time, than they would undestand, that nothing is worth letting things get to the point where that happens to even one person, let alone thousands. But everyone can not be there, and that is why photographers go there." James Nachtwey


"girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots 'cause it's ok to be a boy, for girls, it's like promotion. but for a boy, to look like a girl is degrading, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading"

"Let's shoot!"
"What?"
"You in the mood."

Should have laughed when I was told.

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife."

Bah, seat belts. They kill because they hate.

"God is dead." - Nietzsche
"Nietzsche is dead." - God

"Hey! You still in bed?"
"Go away... - i'm recovering"
"Recovering from what?"
"Oversleeping."

"Batty's got the blonde hair, blue eyes and the devil's soul to match" - Tina

A hundred thousand elephants,
A hundred thousand horses,
A hundred thousand mule-drawn chariots,
Are not worth a sixteenth part
Of a single step forward....

"Bazooko's Circus is what the world would be doing every Saturday night if the Nazis had won the war. " - Raoul Duke from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Too much television watching's got me chasing dreams.

Maybe I haven't found myself yet, but I'm not looking.

"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dali Lama

How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people?

"I have seen through the eyes of the opposition.
The one who defines my failure
At touching that place in the heart
Where emotions bow their heads in wonder."

The Devil hides in details.

"I'm not an artist I'm a fucking work of art"

Just like a raindrop...I was born baby to fall.

"All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not."

Labels: