Thursday, March 18, 2004

I am the key to the lock in your house.

And there inside our private war I died the night before.

If your gonna scream then scream with me. Moments like this never last.

If desperation was an art form, I'd be Da Vinci...

Even death is unreliable; instead of zero it may be some ghastly hallucination, such as the square root of minus one.

There will come a day when i will draw as well as.....my little sister.......

If one syncronized swimmer drowns...do all of them hafta?

Generally, I prefer stealth in these situations. Growing huge and destroying everything can be Plan B.

"The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents, and the second half by our children" - Clarence Darrow

!nastylittleshites died in a furry accident, but The NLSA arose from the flames, like a phoenix with the mange.

I would like to thank everybody who helped me to get to where I am now, most especially myself, because I really couldn't have done it without me.

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery"

"There is a brief moment when all there is in a man's mind and soul and spirit may be reflected through his eyes, his hands, his attitude. This is the moment to record. This is the elusive 'moment of truth.'"
Yousuf Karsh

Its like a mild form of dyslexia mixed with subliminal fixation. Where "mild" becomes "milk" - eyes closing to a mellow green mixture of text and horizontal bars.
Pay close attention and some of this will make sense.

"Men have always gone to their graves preaching their own truths; nevertheless, the Sun rises!"

I am Geek. Hear me code.

Ninja Librarians.

A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition, and art into pedantry. Hence University education.
-George Bernard Shaw

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.

This confusion keeps me gratefully awake.

Some dance to the beat of a different drum. I use a kazoo.

"You've got to let the bad times fail to illuminate"

Be a person before a style. Personality is your gift, express yourself. Stand up with your opinion and defend your point!!! BE TRUE.

...think faster...

Get off the cross and save yourself.

"Sometimes, you have to follow your heart, even if it leads you somewhere you know you shouldn't be"

Labels: