Thursday, March 25, 2004

I'm failing geometry because I refuse to believe that pie are squared.

Being a hypocrit doesn't make you wrong.

"A girl in Salt Lake once asked me: Why are you wearing makeup, are you a fag??. I said, Well, if I'm a fag for wearing makeup, you must be a dyke in blue jeans. I also informed her that she was just angry because I was prettier than she was." - Davey

"I have discovered photography. Now I can kill myself. I have nothing else to learn." -- Pablo Picasso

....I have already paid for all my future sins
There's nothing anyone
Can say to take this away
It's just another day and nothing's any good....

You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.

I was almost over, my world was almost gone, in a sudden rush, i could almost touch the things that i've done wrong....

The unplanned organism is a question asked by nature and answered by death. I'm a different kind of question, with a different kind of answer.

"The love of beauty is but the soul's remembrance of what it once knew before it was encased in flesh."

"There comes a time when the firm ground we stand on vanishes beneath our feet. At that moment we must either fall...

...or we must learn to fly." -The Magdalena

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which
is doing its best, night and day, to make you
everybody else-means to fight the hardest battle
which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting"

"Kill the spiders to save the butterflies... Is this what he calls 'Eden'?"

Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting.

I'm not very smart but I can lift heavy things.

There is nothing left to deconstruct. In fact, now it's time to rebuild.

My signiture is supposed to go here, but i always get my screen all full of ink..

Life is one giant test. But dont study for it, cause the answer wont be in your notes.

Immortality - I'm dying to get rid of that.

"To absent friends, lost loves, old gods and the seasons fo mist, and may each and every one of us give the devil his due"

"One time I got yelled at for having my hand down my pants. I had to keep my hand there the whole week! What a week that was!"

Labels: