Monday, March 29, 2004

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because I've rigged your house with explosives.

All this breaking news , just keeps breaking you.

say what you will; say what you mean.
you could never offend;
your dirty words come out clean.

My light went out.

The moon in the water
Turned a somersault
And floated away.

At some point in time there will be a time where time holds no meaning.

"I only throw caution to the wind when there is no breeze."

"I believe in the sun, even though it doesn't shine, I believe in love, even when it isn't shown, I believe in God, even when He doesn't speak."
-Found on the wall of a concentration camp

Creativity is intelligence having fun!

I enjoy these calm little moments before the storm.

" I don't think the cute little robot wants to follow its new programming, Sam"
" I don't recall giving it a cute little choice."

Isn't it funny, those times
When you wish your mind was broken
So that you could patch it with crazy glue
And never have to be sane again.

I hid myself, and now I don't know where to find me.

I took you home
Set you on the glass
I pulled off your wings
Then I laughed

Labels: