Sunday, April 11, 2004

Sympathy
"Never before in my whole life have I met anyone with as many problems and bad luck as you have.
Your story has touched my heart.
Now piss off and stop bothering me"


We're going to right the world and live our lives the way lives were meant to be lived. With the throat and the wrists. And love till it hurts maybe, but goddamn girl. Live.
-Sandra Cisneros

"This is a culture where art is not only a dirty word, it's a fucking crime."

You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.

Please write back soon and let me know if you want to marry me.
PS. I am very handsome and live in a mansion with a pony.

"I have no idea. But I have an umbrella....I have no friends. But I have cigarrettes." -john w. vochatzer

One time is no time. Now it's no fun anymore. I miss the old days. Now I have nothing left to blame.

I was the first to have spoken and I said just about
All of the things you shouldn't say
So maybe you loved me but now
Maybe you dont and maybe you'll call me
Maybe you wont.

If ya can't beat em, join em; if ya can't join em, fuck em; if ya can't fuck em, at least give em a hand job.

i was thinking that maybe we could revolt and have some kind of different theory

Words live. Words breath. They don't fit on one line all of a sudden or you don't do it the right way. Let them live...

She was one in a million, so there's five more just in New South Wales.

"Writing is a lot like sex. At first you do it because you like it. Then you find yourself doing it for a few close friends and people you like. But if you're any good at all...you end up doing it for money."

Labels: