Sunday, April 04, 2004

It's hard to keep your chin up when there’s a midget hanging on your necklace.

"The world needs anger. The world often continues to allow evil because it isn't angry enough." ~Bede Jarrett

Men are like fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it's your job to stop on them and hide them in the dark until they age into something you want to have dinner with.

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion; you must set yourself on fire."

"Art is the queen of sciences, communicating knowledge to all the generations of the world." - Leonardo da Vinci

"My love is much like a coin. It goes through MANY meanless exchanges"

I'm a truthfreak with a lie.

We are all forever fans. Subcultures spilled over and over and over.

'They say those that are too in touch with themselves are left wallowing in the depths of hell'

If I gave you pretty enough words.
could you paint a picture of us that works.
an emphasis on function rather than design.

But then they danced down the streets like dingledodies, and I shambled after them as I've been doing all my life after people who interest me, because the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Aww!" What did they call such people in Goethe's Germany?
-Jack Kerouac

Labels: