Monday, April 19, 2004

..Be a world child, form a circle..Before we all go under..And fade out again and fade out again..

My rabbit ate your wholesome family values.

"I do not know anything about Art with a capital A. What I do know about is my art. Because it concerns me. I do not speak for others. So I do not speak for things which profess to speak for others. My art, however, speaks for me. It lights my way."
-Zampanò

Too long have i sat alone in the dark void... i'm callin' the phone book and puttin out a roommate wanted!

But I like my arms!! Thats where my hands Live!

The only true love I ever knew
was behind those downcast eyes.
The only comfort I ever felt
was during those long hours of loneliness
when I felt for you
I do believe Only Innocence can save the world.

"I was once a witty individual. Then I was enveloped by bitterness and am now a mere smartass."

+I don't dream since I quit sleeping and I haven't slept since I met you+

...wasting wishes on copper and stars.

Feels like an old boot
-familar
-comfortable
Though this time my boots are steal capped and my kicks are going to leave marks

Praise the mutilated world and the gray feather a thrust lost,
and the gentle light that strays and vanishes and returns.

I am the mixed concoction that tells you what you want to be, and silently requests you to speak with the soundless inner convictions of what you are.

sometimes i wish i was a tragic youth. they get all the cool clothes.

You'll have nothing to lose except your life- and you got that for free!

"Never reveal what you know
That the whole thing is just for show:
A cardboard world with painted skies,
Because we all must agree to believe in the lies."
-quasi "the golden egg"

Labels: