Thursday, April 15, 2004

"Besides, cleverness is never as entertaining as blatant stupidity, failure and public humiliation."

"I wish I were as successful at being a straight guy as Amy is at being a gay girl."

"My wife is a sex object. Evertime I ask for sex, she objects."

"Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not the sitter. The sitter is merely the accident, the occassion. It is not he who is revealed by the painter; it is rather the painter who, on the coloured canvas, reveals himself."
Oscar Wilde

"I must warn you, you call me Lady, you have no idea how wrong you are."

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

"Ilfed Sikofit was found beaten, hacked and left indifferent next to a possum who, while initially playing dead, was obviously struck by a vehicle of great power."
~OhGr (a window into my demented mind)

Finding one's fate is like taking a bath;
It can be warm and soothing,
But there can be something evil lurking in the water.
All you can do is scream and cling to your rubber ducky

Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.

Who ever said life had to make sense was lying. Show me one thing that makes sense in this world and I will show you a million reasons not to care.

"I'm a cross between John Gotti and Mahatma Ghandi
Look between pimp and square, you probably find me
There, in vain I solemnly swear
I'm a Guardian Angel with gang signs in the air"

Labels: