Saturday, July 30, 2005

Move it from your left to my right.
Thank you.
-Monty Cinner

"You talk when you cease to be at peace with your thoughts... and in much of your talking, thinking is half-murdered."

La vida es corta, pero ancha.
[Life is short, but it is wide.] -- Mexican proverb.

"Thoughts are stronger than you think,
when you're stoned."

Man is the muffled apocalypse.

Twilight fades, through blistered Avalon
The sky's cruel torch, on aching autobahn
Into the uncertain divine, we scream into the last divine.

"Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it."

He who has imagination without learning has wings but no feet.

"I'm not gonna say anything inspirational; I'm just gonna fucking swear a lot."

"It comes as a great shock to discover that the country which is your birthplace and to which you owe your life and identity has not, in its whole system of reality, evolved a place for you"
-James Baldwin

"you should trust yourself, you don't need to know what you're saying."

The world is your oyster, provided you like seafood.

I watched my aspirations crash into the ground, on the backs of the angels that I've slain.

My nose seems to be having a period.

That condition which in the subway is called congestion is termed "intimacy" in our best nightclubs.

One day your life is gonna flash before your eyes - make it worth watching

"To say sexual purity means lack of sexual activity is like saying pure water means lack of water." - J.M.Ellio

"Your Body is not the same as mine" - Roland Barthes

-I, personally, don't think looking like a girl is bad, I own a pink shirt and high heels. But would never wear a dress and lipstick. Unless it's for a joke... Which me and my friend planned to do for the first day of school next year.
-the perfect world would be if you two were dressing up and nobody in your school would laugh, you know?

YESTERDAY DON'T MEAN SHIT.

"better to be alone than in bad company"

what perspective man can respect himself? -- some dostoevsky guy

Melancholy is delicious even when it starts to spoil.

I'm nice. Honest. I have the heart of a little girl

in a jar
on my desk - Stephen king

....You are your own reality....

You hear their pinprick murmers,
In the quiet places...

Some say I'm a visionary, others just say I'm seeing things

I don't believe in no capitalist institution of marriage. I read my Emma Goldman.

This is right here where he stood
When he wrote those sacred words
And he made a holy vow
And these are the drawings and his library card
And this is the cow

Do you always lie?
Yes.

"The men loaded the magazines as if they were pouring a glass of wine; a gunshot instead of "cheers", a bullet instead of a hug."
- Gungrave, Episode 23.

"A sensation, aviation, deviation, E-Generation."

"Simplicity of equipment and an adventurous spirit in attacking the unfamiliar or unknown are apt to result in a primitive and vigorous art. Somehow the primitive is usually much stronger than art in which technique and flourish abound." -Alexander Calder

Don't try to sugarcoat bullshit. It still smells like shit. And you will still know what is truly sweet always.

["Efficiency is intelligent laziness.."]

"An atheist activist is no more tolerant than a religious extremist, he's just turned inside out."

I am not looking for a face. I am looking for a soul.
Searching for the meeting place where two parts make the whole.

A little joke, we're getting flirty
A little rope, we're getting dirty

I'll wear your skin as a suit, pretend to be you
your friends will like you more than they used to.

Live forever or die in the attempt.

Leaving in its tortuous wake vicious, cannabilistic, mutated, radiated and horribly disfigured hordes of satanic killers, bent on revenge.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home