Monday, April 25, 2005

I put the erk in fileclerk, yo.

~Goodness me, the clock has struck. Alackday, and fuck my luck.~

"You get a stick and you beat someone with it, that's how you live" -Enola Kebor

5. Will we ever see Hardcore John, Tony, Danzig, etc. ever again?
Hoss: You can see them whenever you want you fools. That's what the archives are for. Unless you suddenly went blind, then the answer is no.

"It is a mind unknown of impeccable sorrow and despair to see the glass half empty and not full of life." -Ridicule of Pessimisim

Religion cannot be without morality, but morality may arrive without religion.

"There's no such thing as old movies. Just wonderful pictures you haven't seen yet. "

And all the roads we have to walk are winding,
and all the lights that lead us there are blinding,
there are many things that I would like to say to you,
but I don't know how

"Artists don't get down to work until the pain of working is exceeded by the pain of not working" -Stephen DeStaebler

I'm not against whats right, I'm not for what wrong: I'm just making my way and I'm gone.

Insanity is Creativity without an interpreter.

Rules are like paperclips: meant to keep things together, fun to bend, and easily twisted out of shape.

It's not the body. It's the glass in front, the eyes behind and the vision within.

If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.

Holovirus Rimmer: You don't think there's anything amiss? I'm sitting here wearing a red and white checked gingham dress...and army boots. And you think that's un-amiss ?

Let them think what they like, but I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank--but that's not the same thing. [Joseph Conrad]

"At least your weapon didn't give you cancer."

Late one night in the middle of the day,
two dead men came out to play.
Back to back they faced eackother.
Drew their swords and shot eachother.
If you dont believe this lie its true.
Ask the blind man, he saw it too.

"If there is anything that the nonconformist hates more than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standards of nonconformity." - Bill Vaughan

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."

Mark Hunter: There's nothing to do anymore. Everything decent's been done. All the great themes have been used up--turned into theme parks.

...screaming out the window at the stars...

they wondered at her...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home