Sunday, December 05, 2004

"Disorder always increases with time."
-Second Law of Thermodynamics

..:YouLaughAtMe-BecauseYouSayW eAreAllTheSame:..
:..ILaughAtYou-BecauseYouThink YouAreSoVeryDifferent..:

My love for you burns like napalm on a child.

After all, nothing quite says genius like 70 billion dollars of equipment right next to an unstable volcano.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
~mark twain

"...They confiscated ink and stone;
I wrote in blood with a bit of bone"

"Death, the most frightening of bad things, is nothing to us; since when we exist, death is not present, and when death is present, then we do not exist."
-Epicurus, Letter to Menoeceus

The Virgin Mary! Not just for toast!

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
-George Bush

archiving your soul since whenever.

Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light.

"don't call me baby. i eat babies."

Sir? Sir, you have some mustard on your chin, sir.. No no... sir. On your other chin.

And Robot Jesus did look upon the people that had gathered and said, "Blessed art those whom art light with flesh but art heavy with metal, they shall partake in the smashing. And blessed art those whom are meatbags, they shall all die really quick."

You will fly and you will crawl;
God knows even angels fall.
No such thing as you lost it all;
God knows even angels fall.

I hate how you don't love me like I love you

- What's the sound of one hand clapping?
- How 'bout i smack you upside the head and we find out?

In the desert I saw a creature, naked, bestial, Who, squatting upon the ground, Held his heart in his hands, And ate of it. I said, "Is it good, friend?" "It is bitter---bitter" he answered; "But I like it Becuase it is bitter And because it is my heart"

When the fork eats the spoon, and the knife stabs the face reflected in the plate, dinner is over.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home