Sunday, October 24, 2004

My mind is like a steel trap -- rusty and illegal in 37 states.

I always, always, had something I wanted to tell you. But I'm bad at putting them into words, and it's embarassing, so I put it into notes. Even if my throat gets torn into pieces, I will go on shouting for you, for you, for all my life

"I plan on dying in a garbage can anyway"

I'm rather terribly uninterested in other people's business, to the point where they've nicknamed me Switzerland.

Sometimes the sky turns green when there's a tornado brewing. I have no idea why, but I like to think it's because the air is nauseated from all the spinning.

Sound, sound the clarion, fill the fife!
To all the sensual world proclaim,
One crowded hour of glorious life
Is worth an age without a name.
-- Sir Walter Scott

"We'll all die like rats! Baby rats, with no hair and one leg."

- "Sodomy non sapiens," said Albert under his breath.
- "What does that mean?"
- "Means I'm buggered if I know."

Being slightly different in your own way, following your own road and finding your own Wonderland is never as easy as following a White Rabbit, you have to think for yourself.I have yet to find my own Wonderland, but I'm getting closer.

"...Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow; a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

"and if i have offended anyone in any way shape or form, i just want you to know how much i don't give a fuck." rich vos

-there's music playing but we dance to the beat of our own black hearts-

"They were all red-hot under the same cold star when the wires snapped and Death became a pygmy."

"Nothing either one of us comes up with right now is going to do us any good. Just go to sleep. Everything'll be just as fucked-up in the morning."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home