Monday, July 05, 2004

Believe what you want. In situations like these the entire problem is that there was no truth in the first place.

"My computer beat me at chess; I beat it a kickboxing."

"If you ask me, hes just an eel that evolved to fast for his brain and spends his time with the lazy eye dude. Oh, excuse me, evil eye."

Tried to give you summer, but I'm winter
Wish I could make you spring, but I fall so hard...

"If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before."

"There is no such thing as a conversation. It is an illusion. There are intersecting monologues, that is all." –Rebecca West

If you are what you eat... I could be you by morning.

Only believe what you read if it's the Obituaries.

Woke up this morning all the love had gone. your papa never told you about right and wrong.

A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of.

"That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

And any time when innocence should be my right
I'm in a battle between alcohol and my life
And I still feel like you’re here with me
And its magical.

The bee is such a busy soul
He has no time for birth control.
And that is why at times like these
We find so many sons of b's.

"I have screamed until my veins collapsed, i've waited as my time's elapsed. Now all i do is live with so much fate. I've wished for this, i've bitched at that, i've left behind this little fact, You cannot kill what you did not create."

I truly believe that anyone who can draw
something so 'perfectly' to the whimsy of a
song; then so horribly fail to replicate it in
silence, is an artist worthy of their trade.

..(....\.........….../....)
...\....\............ /..../
....\....\........../..../
......\.../´¯.l.¯`\../
...../... l.....l.....(¯'....l......l....l......\........l......l´¯.l´¯.l .\........\......` ¯..............

Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me, but deep down I know that's not true. Some smaller countries are neutral.

"Don't worry, there will be no fuss. She was nobody's nothing."

I wanna be like a penguin, I wanna have wings but not use them.

A dog with immortality, thats like a grapefruit that can fight.

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.
- Voltaire

this is your life, good to the last drop. this is your life and it's ending one minute at a time. you have to give up, you have to realize that one day you will die...without that, you are useless.

Life is what happens to you
While you're busy making other plans

"Ever since I ate my first crayon, I knew I wanted to be an artist...."

While capitalism stalks us as consumers at the same time as dumping us as workers, it has the audacity to squeal when we brick its windows.

You know those DeBeers diamond commercials? They've become more truthful in advertising. The old DeBeers slogan was, 'A diamond is forever,' then they changed it to this year 'Take her breath away,' the new slogan is, 'Diamonds: Render her speechless.'... Why don't they just come out and say it, 'Diamonds: That'll shut her up.'

If there is such a thing as fate, why get up in the morning?

"Gaining enlightenment is like the moon reflected on the water... The whole moon and the whole sky reflected in one dew-drop on the grass." - Dogen Zenji

'I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good behavior.' -Frida Kahlo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home