Thursday, July 01, 2004

I don't care if your world is ending today
Because I wasn't invited to it anyway
You said I tasted famous so I drew you a heart
But now I'm not an artist, I'm a fucking work of art.

--I wandered by chance to a place where light is dark and dark is light, and you can follow either one, until you find the path to choose.--
--Well I suppose mental anguish can come from getting beaten up by a 62-year-old man.--

"I'd rather DIE than help you!"
"Oh don't be boring! Everyone who says that dies."

People who fly into a rage always make a bad landings.

"If you can't reach out and love an accused child molestor, you can't reach out and love anyone. That's what I always say."

As it turns out, the Hanging Gardens were essentially the world's first and largest Chia Pet.

"It's so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel."

To understand mankind, we must first understand the definition of mankind. It is made up of two words, 'mank' and 'ind'. No-one knows what these words mean, and therefore mankind remains a mystery.

Stand rigid for the next battle, peace means reloading your guns. The love for life is all hatred in disguise, a carnival creation with masks undone.

If I had a dollar for each friend I had, I would be in debt.

myfutureseemslikeonebigpast

"Your star burns!! ... it's not MY fault your planet orbits a thermonuclear ball of fire!!"

The darkest hour is just before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbour's milk, that's the time to do it.

Sometimes the very fabric of time seems to snag on the splinters and figments in my mind, wrenching and tugging until it pulls painfully free once more, leaving me crying but a wiser person for it.

Into the mists and deep unbound
I will lay intwine of the silent sound
For this is the end of all things
If only I had not these broken wings."

~I kept asking "Why can't I?" untill someone asked me "What's stopping you?"~

~I wanna shave my head and get a tattoo on the back of my head that says, "Let go of my ears, I know what I'm doing"~

All eyes turned up to the hero,
Charismatic animal man,
Lyrical visionary caught in the spotlight,
The more you make, the more you get it right, right?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home