Wednesday, June 09, 2004

"there should be a dialog. but the people don't like a dialog, the people also don't like a monologue... they like a catalog"

We came into the world defenseless, so God gave us baseball bats... well, he gave us trees, but we knew what he meant.

Blood may be thicker than water but it's also much more difficult to get off the carpet.

"Don't argue with an idiot publicly, people won't be able to tell who's who."

"Only the mediocre are always at their best."


I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might-have-been has never been, but a has was once an are. -Milton Berle

"I am the wisest man in Athens because I know I don't know. I am only singularly ignorant. The rest of the citizens are twice ignorant. They think they know, but they still don't know."

They say the pen is mightier than the sword, so here's a pen, i'm willing to risk it.

Only the deranged make history.

Tell me I won’t be like this when I’m older. Watching the air catch on fire.

With great power comes great opportunity to abuse that power.

Just cut our wrist like cheap coupons and say that death was on sale today.

don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

"Upset? Is that the word? I used to get upset when I had a flat tire. I used to get upset when a plane was delayed. I used to get upset when the Yankees won the series. So if that's what upset means- then how do I feel now? If you know the word, tell me, 'cause I don't know the word for what I really feel."



look at the stars tonight and ask to yourself: did the sheep eat the flower or not?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home