Thursday, June 17, 2004

I'm a curb side prophet with my hands in my pocket and I'm waiting for my rocket to come.

"I am artist! I fuck you with my art and you cry out!"

"You are disgusting. Consuming their conceit for your own selfish desires. Your fucking mind is gone. Now death seems more amenable to come each day, doesn't it? If only you could be saved, if only you were real."

"to be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing it's best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting."
-e.e. Cummings

"In order to live, in order to justify living, we can't just fill the space of our lives with empty amusement, with pointless light and sound and words- we're going to have to try harder now."

"We Where right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo and someone was giving booze to these godammn animals, it won´t be long now till they tear us to shreds..."

Welding together
an image of the universe
one piece at a time.

::all i ever wanted was to pick apart the day and put the pieces back together my way::

Take a walk on your lover's chest, dragging nails across your eyes.
Stick it in and forget the rest, ejaculating into an orgasm of lies.
I killed your baby.

"Simply because our dreams are being delayed does not mean that they are being denied."

We weren't entrusted with swords, Just to hear the sound they make when they clash.
Who can you protect with that kind of contradiction?

"College stopped being college when football scholarships became reality."

"Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly."

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?
Mahatma Gandhi

Just remember when you think your free, the crack inside your fucking heart is me.

"Awww... how can one act dark and foreboding around such a little fuzzy cutie. Sure, there was a time when I would've bled you dry, feeding off your precious life juice, leaving behind only your dried husk... but now, my fangs have turned to cotton and I want only to pet your little mousey head."

Realistic Optimism: Preparing a name for the monkey that may one day fly out of your butt.

once upon a year gone by, she let herself give in..
and every time she closes her eyes, she saw what could have been..

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."

no records were broken, no lives were saved, no mysteries of the universe were solved but for that one dance everything was perfect

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.

"A wonderful discovery-psychoanalysis. Makes quite simple people feel they're complex"

"I came to you in friendship. Well, all right, seething hatred, but I've got useful information, and I feel I'm being mistreated."

Scar tissue has no character. It's not like skin. It doesn't show age or illness or pallor or tan. It has no pores, no hair, no wrinkles. It's like a slip cover. It shields and disguises what's beneath. That's why we grow it; we have something to hide.

Chris: "If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: Hello. Can't work today, still queer."

"The world is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel,a feast to those who fuck,and starvation to those who are insane. Look at me: I laugh,I cry,I jerk off, I'm hungry..."-Charlee Jacob.

"Billy doesn't care about anything. He's a Nihilist."
"That must be exhausting!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home