Thursday, June 24, 2004

They say that you can't cry, you can't be weak, you have to be strong even in the blackest night, I shall be the dark, and wait in silence to break you.

Let my own lack of a voice be heard.

Suddenly there are holes that people just swoosh away in.

"Love is blind. As well as deaf, dumb, and even mindnumbingly stupid at times, but nevertheless operates with a certain well-designed logic. It's just the logic part that generally escapes us."

"Love is a merry little elf who dances a jig, then turns on you with a machine gun."

"when captured birds grow wise, they try to open the cage with their beaks. They don't give up, because thet want to fly again"

This isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way.

The reward of art is not fame- or success, but intoxication: That is why so many bad artists are unable to give up!

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."

Only dead fish go with the flow.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home