Tuesday, October 05, 2004

It is very unnerving to be proven wrong, particularly when you are really right and the person who is really wrong is the one who is proving you wrong and proving himself, wrongly, right.

A mind is a terrible thing to taste...

Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward.

We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at them personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me.

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down?
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

If you're a horse, and someone gets on you, and falls off, and then gets right back on you, I think you should buck him off right away.

"It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees"

Sorry to inform you that your art hand is now infected with the no talent virus. to cure this please send check or money order of $99.99 to that homless guy on the corner and he'll make sure i get it.

I love this, sometimes I think life would be better without genitals, although sometimes I don't.

"What about China, have you seen the Great Wall?"
"All walls are great if the roof doesn't fall."


"So, when do the meek plan on inheriting the earth, anyway? We won't have to ask for it, will we?"

My babies are going to sell drugs to your babies on the playground!

Life is anything that dies when you stomp on it.

If it hadn't been so hard you might have loved me in the end...

"I drank a lava lamp. It wasn't lava."

Just a little bit of kindness clutched tight inside my pocket; the last dream I saw..

Oh sister my dear,
They said the only one to blame
Was the electricity that made the spark
That made the flame.
With your babies in your arms
You tried so hard to flee,
Then the darkness filled you lungs
And it put you all to sleep.

You are under arrest by SWAT. You have the right to remain stupid. Anything you say can and will be ignored. If you attempt to escape I will kick you in the face three times. One for each chin.

You are not your fucking pageview count.
You are not your forum posts, your shouts, your +favs or the sign by your username.
You are not your avatar. You are not your fucking user statistics.

You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do. - Anne Lamott

"started last summer. somebody said.
don't let the future. go to your head.
some say it's funny. some say it isn't fair.go tell somebody. who knows how to act like they care."

"Frank settled down out in the valley and he hung his wild years on the nail that he drove through his wife's forehead." -- Tom Waits

truth, like a blanket that leaves your feet cold. you push it, stretch it, but it'll never be enough... from the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll only cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows...A man of my spiritual intensity does not eat corpses." ~George Bernard Shaw

I'm an unemployed microsoft windows washer...

The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

If you want to make your dreams come true, wake up.

----- the mistrust of heights is the mistrust of self - you dont know whether you are going to jump

"that idiot turned a room full of strangers into a room full of enemies with just one sentence."

In my future world, there are no people.

"Now I'm no art critic, but I know what I hate, and I dont hate this. Your painting is bold, but beautiful. Incidentally, thanks for not making fun of my genetalia."

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to have him hold in high esteem those who think alike rather than those who think differently.

Never judge a person by their inhalers.

"Dear Lord: is it too much to ask that we NOT burst into flames for no apparent reason? I mean, come on. Amen."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home