Tuesday, August 10, 2004

man: a race of flawed and seperate individuals, vying and searching for a reason to be, and the more they look, the more they fall apart. broken and scattered on the floor, so sharp that they can't even embrace their neighbor lest they be accused of murder..

"Dwell in possibility." ~Emily Dickenson

"There are no fixed points in space." ~Einstein

"It does not matter that we are descended from monkey's. The important thing is to avoid going back."

Lump sat alone in a boggy marsh
Totally motionless except for her heart
Mud flowed up into Lump's pyjamas
She totally confused all the passing piranhas

"Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies." - Voltaire on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan.

you cannot sedate all the things you hate. we are meant to never sever--eternal and unstoppable. the great divide that should have never swallowed.

Sometimes God gives ants wings so they can die faster- Spanish phrase
Only in english

And he said "Thank you, please but your flattery is truly not becoming me. Your eyes are poor. You are blind. You see, no beauty could have come from me. I am a waste of breath, of space, of time."

but let's face it: a muse that invokes such passion is rare. that's what it is, isn't it...?

"Eat your vegetables, Johnny, or you will be aiding global terrorism!""And remember, it's not just a sin - it's a felony!"

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a problem with authority?""Just my parents."

Screw rappers and their "bling". I don't call a colonoscopy accident a fashion statement.

People's whole lives do pass in front of their eyes before they die. The process is called, 'living'

You think you're hot snot on a golden platter, but you're really cold boogers on a paper plate.

"Every time I go to the doctors I get a jacket, a straight one. It makes me feel special because I get to hug myself."

Just like an English boarding school. Without the sodomy.

"I killed the spider to save the butterfly.Am I wrong?"

People aren't happy. Nobody is, okay! Happiness is a cigarette, a cookie, or a ten second orgasm. You cum, you eat the cookie, you smoke the butt, and you get back to work!!

"You don't know a thing about it! You just think it's something with 'class', don't you!? That's why you can act so high and mighty!!" Kentaro Takekuma on art

I'm scared because there's only one scratch on my body but there was blood under all my fingernails. I'm scared because my jaw aches. I'm scared that I couldn't eat any breakfast. I didn't feel hungry this morning...

My only weakness is ... well, never mind, never mindMy only weakness is a listed crime

"A stone in the hand is worth two in the kidneys."

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."- Pablo Picasso

You’ll be accepting my apology
For taking things too seriously.
Sometimes I’m old enough to keep routines
Sometimes I’m child enough to scream.


if you pretend hard enough, they taste like pineapple

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home