Monday, September 27, 2004

in 100 years we will be dead...
in 1000 years we will be dirt...
in 10000 years we will be extinct...
put your shit in perspective.

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I'm DELIGHTED to hear that I've no grasp of it whatsoever!" - Baron von Munchausen

If a watched pot never boils, then what happens if you watch a timer counting down to when a pot is going to boil?

The difference between a drunk person and a high person is the drunk person drives through a stop sign, and the high person waits for it to turn green.

"Fear is never a reason for quitting... It is only an excuse."

"Charging a man for murder in this place is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500."

The story behind this has already been told.

life's not a bitch,
life is a beautiful woman,
you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldn't let you get that pussy,
maybe she didnt feel ya'll shared any similar intrests

...if it's an animation, it's a cartoon.. ..add a meaning, it's a movie...

Fly on these secondhand wings
Willing to find out what impossible means
Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me
Nothing to me
Means nothing to me
Miles above the sea.

It's not as though I need an excuse
Control was never mine to lose.

God is a cruel kid with a magnifying glass and I've got second degree burns.

only tourists use umbrellas

"Want to be an artist? act like one instead of a fucking fangirl."

If you tremble indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine.
Ernesto "Che" Guevara

Hello my blind belief, please go away.

"It can't rain all the time"
"Es lebe der Tod"
"Das Leben stinkt...es stinkt gewaltig!"

"You took delight in taking down all my shielded pride, until exposed became my darker side."

when it gets dark, all the pale things under the earth will reverse.

~*Lost in a world full of maps*~

What a shame, my defences have become my own limitations...

"I thought of my friends who had died of exposure...and i remembered other ones who died from the lack of it"
--Nick Cave

A liquid phantom is used to simulate biological fluidsin medical experiments and studies.
I often wonder if my entire head is full of this stuff.

"No interest can be stimulated by the simple reproduction of what you see" Istvan Sandorfi

"Absorb what is useful, discard what is not, add what is uniquely your own" Bruce Lee

"There's magic here, in deepness, in places that your hands cannot reach"

"since we can't compete with martyred saints,
we'll douse ourselves in gasoline
and hang our bodies from the lampposts
so that our shadows turn into bright lights"

A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle

All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific. -- Jane Wagner

"If there was no God, there would be a need to invent him." - Voltaire

Happiness: We rarely feel it.
I would buy it, beg it, steal it,
Pay in coins of dripping blood
For this one transcendent good.

the child is grown the dream is gone...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home