Monday, November 22, 2004

She was born with broken wings
and never learnt to fly.
She that she's afraid of heights
but wants to touch the sky.

"Character is who you are in the dark when no one else is looking"

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine."-Thomas Jefferson

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my hand!

"Shrink wrap your kiss in plastic love
Make my mind up when you return
I don't know what has happened to me these days
But it feels like love in the strangest ways"

only god left me

"With these seven easy steps, you, too, can be the authoritarian despot of your own principality. Machiavelli, your road to happiness"

Lets pretend that I know what I'm talking about, and then you'll nod and smile politely as if you understand

"In Dr. Johnson's famous dictionary, patriotism is defined as the last refuge of a scoundrel. With all due respect to an enlightened but inferior lexicographer, I beg to submit that it is the first."—Ambrose Bierce

His thoughts like a hundred moths
Trapped in a lampshade.

--"We would often be ashamed of our finest actions if the world understood all the motives which produced them."--

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home