Thursday, March 10, 2005

The best kind of beauty: no one sees, but everyone feels.

Un peid près de ma coeur.

oliviainherhousemakes love foralivinghowdoyoumake love oliviacreate loveform love, mold loveshape lovewhat does love meando you sell it?how much do you chargefor love

Are you living vicariously through a plasma screen?

"I never have taken a picture I've intended. They're always better or worse." - Diane Arbus

WARNING: Intellectual masturbation causes mental nausea.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life, anybody's life, my life. All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Q: What's One Thing A Duck And A Tricycle Have In Common? A: They Both Have Wheels, Except For The Duck!

Sarge:“Grif? If you see Lopez, tell him I forgive him. Tell him… he was like a son to me.”
Grif:“I thought Simmons was like a son to you?”
Sarge:“No offense Simmons. Lopez and I just understood each other better.”
Simmons:“Understood? He refused to speak English!”
Grif:“Yeah, and he ran away the first chance he got.”
Simmons:“And now he's trying to kill you with a remote controlled jeep.”
Sarge:”Ah… what a little rascal.”
Red vs. Blue

Think no one cares about you? Try skipping a few payments!

Why won't it snow, like they said it would?
What is it that they know, that I really should?

Since I have taken the path of art, it is like a kind of LSD trip-with no return.-H.R. Giger, 1984

YOU WEREN'T MADE TO PLEASE THE WORLD !! DON'T WASTE TIME TRYING!

The resolution is too small.

Why not let the sunlight blind me?
When all I have to see lies in my heart.

well once i gave a look to you, but you never gave it back.
so here i stand expressionless but my memory's in tact.

...So the man was left by himself, incomplete and all alone....

"Einstein was wrong! I'm the speed of LIGHT cracking though shivery atoms and God the Sky whirls and wither like a melting rainbow!"-Arkham Asylum

I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

“Though lovers be lost, love shall not. And death shall have no dominion…”

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."Terry Pratchett.

"I've kissed the sun and I didn't burn."

"Any darn fool can make something complex; it takes a genius to make something simple."

Up now for seven days and wired,The concept of sleep is way too tired...

'Tis to create, and in creating live
A being more intense, that we endow
With what form our fancy, gaining as we give
The life we image.-Byron

"Ah... The Philly attidude: the ability to pull defeat from the jaws of victory."

"If one studies too zealously, one easily loses his pants." --Albert Einstein

I am the wicked specimen of sin with no profound logic to believe in. Hold me tight, but don't hold me close, I go where I desire...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home