Friday, December 17, 2004

When I die, I would like to go peacefully in my sleep just like my Grandfather; not yelling and screaming like the passenger in his car.

A look so earnest that grandmothers all over the world were probably spontaneously feeling the urge to bake pies.

"Oh how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying"

"It's in a better place now. Rather, it's in the same place only now it's got a big hole through it."

I think the term is "moo" as in, "its a moo point." After all, what is a cow's opinion. Mooooooooooo. It just doesn't matter. It's moo.

"If I had cut his wings, he would'nt have run away. But without his wings he wouldn't have been a bird, an it was the bird whom I was in love with"

I'm so goth, when I close my eyes, I see black.

How could something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?

--Some people ask me why I write about such gross things, I just tell them that I have the heart of a small boy -- in a jar on my desk.

When striving for improvment, it is vital that one does not strive to be better than others, but to excel oneself....ultimatley, this means that you will never be good enough.


Black holes are where God divided by zero. - Steven Wright

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home