Friday, April 15, 2005

Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like having a peeing section in the swimming pool.

"o amor é um suicídio assistido e consciente" (the love is an attended and conscientious suicide) - Douglas Baldan

"My Life's a Movie, my Feeling the Soundtrack."

"Life is dull, I think I'll sharpen it...."

If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams and follow your heart, you'll still get beaten by those who spent their time working hard and learning things and who weren't so lazy!

'The children are our future... that's why they must be stopped'

Today is the tommorrow that you promised yesterday you'd do something productive.

Trey is a jack-o-lantern. His candle is hate.

(please please please)
play the whole damn song
a 2 minute song
is just 1 minute 59 seconds
too god damn long

"Men buy things they don't need, with money they don't have, to please people they don't like."

I never took the smile away from anybody's face

You're the type of woman (deserves good things)
Wrist full of diamonds (hands full of rings)

Life is a series of consecutive rejections until you realize that no one else has gotten off their ass.

"We are the universe trying to understand itself."

Don't point that beard at me, it might be loaded. - Groucho Marx

"In case of emergency, always keep a spare dog in your pants."

Last weekend in the park, I wondered why a frisbee grows bigger and bigger when it approaches you.
And then it hit me.

"In heaven all the interesting people are missing." - Friedrich Nietzsche

It is far better to have enjoyed an unsuccessful life than it is to have despised a successful one.

You tried your best and failed miserably. The lesson is never to try.

I watch a lot of TV. I drink a lot of coffee, too. But you know what's really addictive? Heroin.

"They will not let us help them. They have chosen cunning instead of belief. Their prison is only in their own minds, yet they are in that prison; and are so afraid of being 'taken in' that they cannot be taken out." -Aslan

"The Happy Man is the one who can enjoy the view if he has to take detours..."

"Would you die .....for the mother-in-law land!? Rothman, you're a menace!"

I don't know what to believe
Sew up the sore make it fake
When you're the boy that I want
I'll be the girl that you hate

In a hail of sparks
And a tangle of wires
Everything went wrong

Let's drink til we can't stand & paint the floor

I simply adore children. But I could never eat a whole one.

' just ignore the smoke and smile '

Thirty spokes will converge in the hub of a wheel, but the use of the cart will depend on the part of the hub that is void.
So advantage is had from whatever is there; but usefulness rises from whatever is not.-Lao tzu

Careful is a naked man climbing a barbed-wire fence. Course, if you’re a naked man climbing a barbed-wire fence, it’s probably a little too late for careful.
-Wrangler jeans commercial

Im not saying I posted the best photo in the world, and have you seen how many animal photos make it up there? PEOPLE LIKE FUZZY THINGS. I'm well aware of that.

"I hadn't seen early morning sunlight in years, and now I am convinced that it is unhealthy. The light vaporizes vampires - imagine what it can do to you."-Jessica Zafra

"You want revelations engraved in gold and angels trumpeting down from heaven. What if this is it instead: me telling you I love you, right here in the snow? I think that is pretty miraculous."

"And everyone in Balenciaga gowns with red corsages, and bit dance palaces full of music, lights and racial impurity and gender confusion,and all the deities are creole, mulatto, brown as the mouths of rivers... Race. taste and history finally overcome."

"Alcloholism is the only disease you can be yelled at for having."

I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death -- unknown

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home