Thursday, June 16, 2005

yesterday I...
~
shaved my legs with a blunt razor, and perhaps I would have let some blood fall from my veins if it wasn't so trendy and shallow now.
~
left wet towels on the floor.
~
dressed in baggy black clothes... to drown my figure,
to be a shapeless girl. if I can't be thin I will be shapeless.
being shapeless is better than being fat anyway.
~
passed through the car park
it doesn't collect warmth anymore,
thats why I don't stay there.
there is no sunshine to soak up.
~
held hands with someone:
who's love I do not deserve this easily.
because I'm cold and distant...
tightly closed
like the criss-crossed laces in those boots that I wear.
~
smiled: artificially, yet convincingly.
~
inhaled invisible pollution.
~
endured annoying noises
and annoying people
(who told me to SHUT THE FUCK UP
because I proved them to be a HYPOCRITE)

[fuck them]

(which I unfortunately did, once)
~
scrambled to catch up
~
watched online video clips
~
said goodbye in a predictable manner
~
tried not to die.

by the deviantart user forbiddensnowflake

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home