Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Même si je ne te vois pas
Je peux retrouver ce que l'on cherche dans la nuit,
même si c'est très difficile
je danserai mon chemin avec les loups.

Death is like sunset, which is only an appearance.
For what is sunset here is sunrise beyond...

The glass is always half-empty.
And cracked.
And I just cut my lip on it.
And chipped a tooth.

--Janeane Garofalo

He who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he who dares notis a slave.
-- Sir William Drummond
Few people can see genius in someone who has offended them.
-- Robertson Davies

Honest criticism is hard

*~-+Where did you go when you left today? Neverland. Peel back the skin for the kids to play. Neverland. Too lost to care for being found again..+-~*

You piece together a jigsaw and the final picture is you, finishing that same puzzle. A mad, green-eyed killer standing behind you. An urban legend come true.

1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d 70 g37 l41d.

My mother said that all were angels
But I swear I saw the evil
Evil that bleeds from the sky, from the sky.

“Ordinary… the kind of dangerous, beautiful ordinary that you just can’t leave alone.Like an angel from the underworld or maybe a devil from paradise.”

"I'm not smart. I'm not pretty. I'm not even talented. I'm not anything special. I just happen to be able to trick people into believing I am."

It is better, I think, to grab at the stars than to sit flustered because you know you cannot reach them...At least he who reaches will get a good stretch, a good veiw, and perhaps even a low-hanging apple for his efforts.

I’m just like a devil
You just like a witch
You only like me cause I can scratch your itch
I’m too much a bastard
Your too much like a bitch

physician, heal thyself.

"I exist!," cried the man and the universe replied, "who are you?"

She was so tough she rolled her own tampons

"Just because it says 'she', doesn't mean it's about a girl."

If wishes were fishes, baby, we'd live by the sea.All alone, just you and me.

"I waited, waited for the Lord; who bent down and heard my cry, drew me out of the pit of destruction,...set my feet upon rock, steadied my steps, and put a new song in my mouth, a hymn to our God. Many shall look on in awe and trust in the Lord."

"Who is your God that saves all and saves none?!"

They laugh at you because you're different, you laugh at them cause they're all the same. I laugh at you because you wont stop using that fucking quote!!!

"Between the idea and the reality
Between the motion and the act
Between the conception and the creation
Between the desire and the spasm
Between the everything falls the shadow
This is the way the world ends"

Why live in the world when you can live in your head.

"All the fruits you had set your hearts on have failed you;
gone forever, never to return, is your life of magnificence & ease."

"Take a shot from every angle, I'd have shot you down, I'd have made you look fucking beautiful"

No artist is normal; if he were, he wouldn't be an artist. Normal men don't create works of art. They eat, sleep, hold down routine jobs and die. You are hypersensitive to life and nature;that's why you are able to interpret the rest of us.

Does this elevator go straight to hell or do I switch in the lobby?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home