Friday, May 27, 2005

I'm a monster with no tokyo.

.sdrawkcab dootsrednu tub drawrof devil si efiL

There are no stupid questions.
Just a bunch of inquisitive idiots.

I envy people who drink. At least they have something to blame everything on. -Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)

As for me my love, I am watercolor... I wash off

Time is a great healer..... Unless it's a rash, then you're better off with ointment.

It's ugly. But it works.

Comfort the disturbed, disturb the comfortable.

"Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand." Baruch Spinoza (1632 - 1677)

"curiosity was framed....ignorance killed the cat"

No doubt I savored the taste of independence. But it wasn't so much changing the world as becoming a part of it that drove my ambitions.

The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions

Innocence of the art is excusable; the ignorance of it is not.

"I have a huge, active imagination, [and] I think I'm really scared of being alone; because ifI'm left to my own devices, I'll just turn into a madwoman."-- Claire Danes

If you can't laugh at you, at least I can.

"I think we should be careful what we do in the future. Because I'm pretty sure elephants never forget" -- Erica Hamby

Make it idiot-proof and they'll build a better idiot.

"I've got a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."

“I know what I know and I talk what I talk! And if that’s wrong then that’s just too bad. The airplane rides are three dollars, cash!”

Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.

:Mouthful of Beer and a Mind full of Hate:

"All that we call human history: money, poverty, ambition, war, prostitution, classes, empires, slavery - is the long terrible story of man trying to find something other than God which will make him happy."

An Optimist is someone whom laughs to forget,
a Pessimist is someone whom forgets to laugh!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home