Monday, July 04, 2005

I used to have the whole world in my hands. But now I don't because my mom told me I'd go blind.

"You didn't have to do it but you did it to say that you didn't have to do it but you would anyway."

If life throws lemons at you, it can't have good intentions.

"Sometimes we don't do the things we want to do because we don't want others to know we want to do them."

"Well let the poets cry themselves to sleep"

"You're pretty.. you're pretty..you're pretty."

"You don't believe in anything!"
"Yes, yes I do I believe in.. anything!
Anything, anything is possible"

capitals are for capitalists

"Green thumb? Try green hands, lips and lungs"

"Resolve is never stronger than in the morning after it was never weaker."

I walk the fine line between genius and insanity like a drunk taking a sobriety test.

I'm not digging my own grave, I'm digging a hole to China. But I'm not stopping there, no sir. I'll keep digging all the way to the stars.
And if I should break the sky, so be it. The more pieces it falls into the more numerous the ways to put it back together. Nathan Shoultz

I do my thing,
And you do your thing.
I am not in this world
To live up to your expectations,
And you are not in this world
To live up to mine.
You are you and I am I,
And if by chance we find
Each other, it's beautiful.
-Dr. Frederick S.

God has fuck all to do with anything, but people keep bringing the topic up because they think it's important to tell other people what they think, that isnt going to change.

Ponchos are meant to hide your guns, not your pounds.

"An art which isn't based on feeling isn't an art at all ... feeling is the principle, the beginning and the end; craft, objective, technique – all these are in the middle." -Cézanne

If something doesn't work, don't make flower and fairy tales about "well, it would work if we were all happy little Jesus robots who only had sex after marraige".

My prices are CrAzY since my MERCHANDISE ate my SOUL!

This is wierd, man. There's footprints, without people in them! It's like it's them or something!

"Where will talent take you if you half-ass everything?"

My irish boy, East side twyn, (incestual) love of my life

"... so if we hadn't killed them, then they would have just gone and killed us!"
"That isn't very stable moral ground..."
"I know. Thats why you have to run across it so quickly"

"I'm drowning here! And you're describing the water!"

"Sleeping Beauty, he said. I like you this way."

DON'T PUSH ME! I HAVE A PILL TO MY WRIST!

There's more to life than numbers and neuropyhsics... There's rock 'n' roll, saving the world, and getting the girl in the end.

What's 'unique,' Latin for asshole?

Life is but a video game with good graphics. And I'm the
only fool without a memory card.

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - Henry Louis Mencken

If I find in
myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explaination is that I was made for another world. ~ C.S. Lewis

Also- "Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy"

It's nice to know there is laughter on the other end of a million miles of cable.

"Why if something it not reality, must we destroy it?"

-"There is no problem so big that it cannot be run away from."
-You just quoted Snoopy the Dog, I believe...
-I'll quote the truth where I find it, thank you.

Bottle caps; Tangled twine; could anything be more divine?

"There aint no such thing as a free lunch." - R. A. Heinlein
The important thing to remember about that statment is that it contains a double negative.

and he said to me, "I hate working two jobs, I never get to butcher anyone anymore. I just kill em and bury em in the plot behind my house. it's just like sometimes you forget it's the little things that make life worth living"
And all this science, I don't understand...it's just my job 5 days a week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home