Monday, June 02, 2003

It is sometimes pleasant even to act like a madman.

Until then we go on driving with nothing said.
I hurt myself inside, 'cause I can't hurt you, dad.

More than sad it makes you mad, to know somebody knows there's a lying in your silence...

Who shot the shot to make the blood clot?

Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal, these are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.

God gave me nothing...So I took everything.

We never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery into which we are born - A. Einstein

Once, during prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. - W. C. Fields

Terrible's in fashion.

Trust me, I have a pineapple.

"For as poets dream, do lovers kiss"

"That pigeon has no toes..." "Yeah, that'll happen sometimes."

Sometimes before you smile you've got to cry. You need a heart that's filled with music, if you use it you can fly.

Labels: