Tuesday, April 29, 2003

"Too much talking these days. Talk talk talk. This country would get along much better if poeple learned how to suffer in silence."
- Mr. Wednesday, American Gods by Neil Gaiman.

"In some cultures what I do is considered normal."

I swear to drunk I'm not God...

I'd rather paint the walls in blood then
stand here and watch you cry.

"An answer based on an ethical viewpoint. An idealistic answer. An biological answer. There are many things that can serve as the answer. But none of them are complete answers. What do you think?"

Where are we going and why am I in a handbasket?

I'm going to go ahead and go boldly,
Because a little bird told me
That jumping is easy, that falling is fun
Up until you hit the sidewalk, shivering and stunned.

"Pain, happiness, courage, life and lots and lots of alchohol are the essences of Poetry..."

"Dude I didn't know it was Haloween until I saw the stoplight walk past me!"

It's like crack, it will addict you with no hope of ever ending the torture...

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 a piece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards..

Some people live for rules.
I live for exceptions.

"You think games make people violent? Shut up! I'll stab you!"

The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad. -- Salvador Dali

Procrastination is like masturbation, it feels great until you realize you're fucking yourself.

If we always looked on the bright side we'd eventually go blind.

But if youve got enough naivete
and you've got conviction
then the answers perfect for you.

Life is too short to think about illusions, and too long for not having them.

"...Ain't it funny, things you think at times like these..."

If we were alone in space, it would be a terrrible waste of space.

"You're so clueless, its borderline aggressive."

You don't need eyes to see, you need vision.

Today, nearly every one in the western world can read, but only a few people can think...

I don't know what weapons will be used in WW3, but i know sticks and stones will be used in WW4.--Einstein

The world is not only stranger than you suppose, it's stranger than you can suppose!

Hope is the courage to hear the music of the future. Faith is the ability to dance to it in the present.

Nothing like a light fixture to the groin to cut short an evenings fun.

"Wow, doesn't that just make you want to buy a pink balloon and shoot the president?"

"One of Gods own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live to rare to die."--H.S. Thompson

"Don't take life seriously because you can't come out of it alive."
-Warren Miller

Life is like a box of chocolates, you have to dig through it and cut them open so you don't get the nasty ones.

"The quieter you become, the more you can hear." -Richard Alpert

"With a sigh and a step forward,
I now exist only in memory."

Go on, pull the trigger, it'll be the last time I promise.

"I'd blow this whole world to pieces to not be alone."

"We are many wicks sharing a common tallow; we feed the skies with the ashes of our prey."

"Water is life. Or perhaps it is just something to wash it down with."

You've created something in your mind...a substitute reality, because you don't want to deal with anything.

Labels: