Monday, April 21, 2003

Don't make me what I was,
But don't love what I am.

All the castles
melt in the sea
eventually.

In this world of cheese-wiz, I have found no cheese.

Trust me. I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Bid my blood to run,
Before I come undone
Save me from the nothing I've become.

The road to peace is often blocked by war, but it's best to keep searching for a detour.

Why does life have to be like this?

We, the UNWILLING, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.

Love never dies, love never fails, love never ever fades away...

Ebay is the Black Market of the 21 century.

The bouncer at an exhibition recently said into his mouthpiece, "Someone's just put a book in the fridge. Is this art or should we take it out?"

"With these dreams running through my head, it's hard to see what is reality and what is fantasy. Awakening from these dreams, am I in the real world or just another addition to this never ending dream"

We have money for the war, but we can't feed the poor. What the HELL??

"Humans are the only species capable of hating its own kind"

Life sucks! God gives me a swift PAINFUL kick in my ass everytime I blink.

I have one word. eh. it is my word.
I have one purr. moew. it is my purr.
I have one style. calm. it is my style.
I have one mind. food. it is my mind.
I have one hope. peace. it is my hope.
I have one goal. it is to be myself.

Adventure...Excitement.... A jedi craves not these things....

Don't paint me as I am.
Paint me as an ancient.
Paint me as my mind sees, as history's patient eruption.
Paint me with them, these figments.
The proposterous players of lost arts.

"We bound by pride and strength. We without hope, without fear..without regret...."
-Davidhalo

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens.

Revenge is not all it should be.

If I told you this was killing me, would you, would you stop?

"I know you're supporting me...
I'll be losing you before long..."

If I were a woman, and you were a man, and we were both straight, I would insist on having your babies. -paulscha

The truth isn't that politicians are incredibly stupid, the truth is that everyone is really stupid, but, we get to SEE how stupid politicians are. It's the same with celebrities. But, no matter how many drugs they take, we still adore them.

God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. -Voltaire

I'm not a complete idiot for parts of me are missing.

"I have the blood sugar level of a hummingbird and the attention span of a kitten."

Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal. -Albert Einstein

If you were a TRUE goth, you'd be dead by now.

Try to be the best at what you are, even if what you are is no good.

Their heads are soft! They'll bounce! They survived the cribs; let the little one eyed bastards play.

Sometimes learning to live is the hardest lesson of all...

Say goodbye to gravity and say goodbye to death; hello to eternity and live for every breath.

I dont care if your living is taboo. A whisper: believe in you...

" And as imagination bodies forth the form of things unkown the poets pen turns them to shape and gives to airy nothing a local habitation and a name"

:: Daughter of the midnightsun, mount your sledge, run and run, breath the freedom, air so pure, body strong and heart demure ::

The Monkey flies at a quarter past 10!
The Broccoli stalks at midnight
The Monkey's banana
what else? NONSENSE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Don't get mad! Get Leon.

And all is one.

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face---forever."
-George Orwell

Tradition is just an excuse for being to weak to find a better way.

"Before you crticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away----and barefoot."

Happy Person: Optimists live longer. That's why I'm an optimist.
Me: I'd hate to break it to you, but you're going to die anyway, and when you die it doesn't matter how long you lived, YOU'RE DEAD!

I find a certain beauty in what sickens you....

"Governement is another way of saying better than you."

"Forget the freak, you're just nature."

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints..."

I do not regret the things I have done, but those I did not do.

The chicken with it's head cut off can only know where it has been.
It cannot see where it is going.
Don't be that chicken.

"If all is fair in love and war...then why am I fighting alone?"

"I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain, because later you might think youre having a good idea but its just eggs hatching." - Jack Handey

If you can't fix it, duct it!

I'll be waiting.. for you.. so.. If you come here, you'll find me. I promise.

One man's word is no man's word; we should quietly hear both sides.~Goethe~

Brains dont cause stupid behaviour,
brains make stupid behaviour possible.

"Wishfull thinking, become wishfull thoughts and wishfull thoughts become, wishfull dreams.."

"Forgiveness is the scent a violet leaves on a heal that has crushed it."

What if I stumble?
What if I fall?
What if I lose my step,
and I make fools of us all?

Labels: