Sunday, March 09, 2003

I am trying to look at the past,
When things weren’t destroyed so fast,
I am covered by the darkness,
It will never end it’s hopeless,
I am the anger and the sin,
It’s something crawling within,
I am pinned down to the ground,
And it is always around,
I am lost in my own dream,
I am drowning in a bloodstream,
I am lost in fear and pain,
Soon it will drive me insane,
I can’t fight these feelings,
My broken heart is not healing,
The darkness is holding me tightly,
I am cutting and cursing blindly,
Death would be the relief to my unstable mind,
To look inside myself for something I can’t find,
My fragile heart now full of pain,
And the brightness never came,
Too sad for love, too angry for correction,
What will kill me is the hate and the depression,
I need one more chance to look around,
Before I fall and hit the ground.
circa the deviantART account zoelle

Labels: