Friday, April 04, 2003

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read.

By the pricking of my thumbs,
something wicked this way comes....

Please god let me fall in love; I want to do disgusting things.

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. - James Baldwin

"All I want to do, is be more like me, and less like you..." - Linkin Park

"Dream as if you'll live Forever...
Live as if you die Today!"

Even now in heaven, angels carry savage weapons -Gabriel-

Death is smiling at us all, and all a man can do is smile back -Maximus-

Everything tastes of licorice -Hemmingway-

Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.

Hey! I didn't sign up for Goth Camp!

Life breaks everyone and afterward many are strong at the broken places. --Ernest Hemingway

And you breathe in
and you breathe out for it
ain't it so wierd
how it makes you a weapon

"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which dying are the best I've ever had. I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take, when people are running circles, its a very very mad world."

Just keep in mind -- love destroys more than booze can make up.

"De tout ce qui est écrit, je n'aime que ce qu'on écrit avec son sang. Écris avec du sang, et tu apprendras que sang est esprit." - Nietzsche

Give me a place where I can be flying
Show me a home where I can be free...

Can I buy you a drink or would you just like the money?

"Love is the salute of the angels to the stars." - Victor Hugo

"I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." - Tolkien

"Come back to me! For I was born in love with thee, so why should Fate stand in between?" - Cradle of Filth

"I know that a kiss is not the truth, but, last nights, our mouths meeting, it was all we ever wanted to know about the truth."

"blessed is the gift of depth and despair
when ignorance is bliss, so blindly i stare
scars for pain i've yet to bear
beckon the razor, the surface tears"

It's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything.

"Anyone can die, have the courage to live."

"Thou shalt try not to commit murder, unless the other guy believes in a different invisible man in the sky than you do."
-George Carlin

Every passing minute, is a chance to turn it all around.

Sometimes, there are things which can't or aren't meant to be explained by words and reasoning, but are felt and understood just the same...

Still we are one, you and I
Realize, I did what you wanted me to
The lack of pure souls and the fading light
It's me you blame

Labels: