Tuesday, April 22, 2003

If you cannot be a poet, be a poem.

One day I hope you will stab me hard enough that I will stop getting back up.

"If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now."

The secret to creativity is knowing when to hide your sources - Albert Einstein

"This is what I live for. This is the purpose of living for those who have no life."

-Watching life as it is from a torn glass wall with a hole, I serve a retribution.
-While i sit down and know that i'm an idiot of life's intellect, i serve a retribution.
-And when someone is grabbed of confusion of what i am, I serve a retribution.

There are a million things in the world to be happy about... pick one.

Mistakes in life can be covered by whiteout and hidden...but it will always leave a crinkle in the paper...

Due to concerns about the economy, the light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off. But the problem is that nobody cares and the economy gets worse and worse until capitalim takes over the world and the tunnel's batteries never get changed.

Poison to my rotten core
Too fucked up to care anymore.

"I don't try to be different, but it's difficult to fit in"

Like cheap underwear, the mind, once stretched, never reverts to its original shape.

Dreams are more fragile and fleeting than a glass rose, so then why are we destined to dream?

If I had wanted to live in your dreams, I would have dreamt them myself.



"What I have left behind I count now no loss; needless baggage on the road it has proved. Let those that cursed my name, curse me still, and whine their way back to the cages of the Valar! Let the ships burn!"
-Feanor

"Writing does not cause misery,
it is born of misery." - Montaigne

The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an
eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was
'committed'

"Everytime something good happens to me you say its some type of madness, or I'm drunk or i ate too much candy"

+when the day ball is in the blue thing, bread is witches+

Whisper dreams to me
as i cradle you sleeping
vanishing nightmares.

100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

Once I kissed the eyes of death,
and they cried tears of life

Hope is the courage to hear the music of the future. Faith is the ability to dance to it in the present.

"If you're facing a cow and then you turn around, does the cow still exist?"

Someone once told me "Angels don't cry."
I must not be an angel.

"I don't think theres anything worse then being ordinary."

Misery loves company. Wanna hang out?

"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I stand. Just one bad day." -The Killing Joke, Alan Moore

"Drink coffee; do stupid things faster with more energy."

"We call it 'the real world.' If it's real, than what are we, fake?" - Frank Miller

Is anyone else disturbed
By the way
That tomorrow never seems to come?
It's always just...today.

Gemini: (May 21—June 21)
A bump in life's road causes you to lose control of life's car and spin out of control, careening off life's cliff and into life's rocky valley below, where the car bursts

On the eigth day, god created pants
And damn they were nice.

"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in a bud
was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

"I was talking about policing, not alcohol. There's lots of people will help you with the alcohol business, but there's no one out there arranging little meetings where you can stand up and say, "My name's Sam and I'm a really suspicious bastard."

Sticks and stones may break my bones and so would an 80lb carrot.

Fear my fluffy blue justice!

Labels: