Thursday, April 24, 2003

"If it's not broken... don't fix it."

"I'm losing my mind and I don't think you could save me this time."

You can't fight with that wound!

I'm hoping I can buy her love.

"... What is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after ..." -Ernest Hemingway,

"The meek shall inherit the Earth..... If thats alright with everybody else?"

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there. " - Wolfgang van Goeth

If people were superior to animals, they'd take better care of the world...

And the world is like a shiny diamond
The way it glitters if you polish it right
And if the light should turn and leave you blinded
Take the dream and give it one more try

"I know he's not MY cousin... but can I please slap some sense into him?"
"He's 28, he's too old to have sense slapped into him."
"Fine then, can I try knocking some stupid out of him?!"

How can we save our souls when we can't even prove they exist?

Labels: