Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Some people think the glass is half full, other's think it's half empty, I just think who the hell's been drinking my Pepsi?!?!

"I tried to convince myself that I could be my own angel. It didn't work. That's when I met you."
"I'm just talking about what you're thinking, but not saying."

"I keep falling. And I wonder when I'm finally going to hit the ground."

"Reality continues to ruin my life" ~Calvin

"If it amounts to anything at all.. i was drunk when i agreed to this."

"A gun is used to kill people but a pen is used to bring people to life"

Insanity...Or Tradgic Genius?

...I abuse the ellipsis...

"I find answers from music all the time,
Or because I most identify with music as a way of expressing myself.
I just find most of my answers there.
Other people find it through painting, or art, or teaching, or murder..."
-Jeff Buckley

Labels: