Saturday, November 01, 2003

The category of sound you're making is "Noise the world could use less of."
-Avi Wisnia

After two years of denial, I finally accept that I do harbor feelings for him. I know that I'll end up hurt, but what more can I do? I have already fallen, and for a very long time, it took me a while to notice that.

The problem with reality is the lack of background music.

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets which one is real.

See, I have engraved you on the psalms of my hands

The disease of self runs through my blood; it's a cancer fatal to my soul. Every attempt on my behalf has failed to bring this sickness under control.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our heart. And we are never, ever the same.

She is not perfect. You are not perfect. The question is whether or not you are perfect for each other.

Sleep tight. And when your dreams are almost over and you are about to wake up, I'll be waiting for you there in that moment...for all eternity.

There are a lot of things easier than finding a good man, like nailing Jello to a tree for instance.

Eyes shout what lips fear to say.

Sometimes... something can stare you straight in the face and no matter how hard you look for it, you won't see it. Not because it's not there but because you refuse to believe that what your looking at is actually possible.

Sometimes I wish we had never met because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.

She believed in dreams, but she also believed in doing something about them. When Prince Charming didn't come along she went over to the palace and got him. ~Walt Disney about Cinderella

Sometimes you gotta say the things that don't come easy. They say just follow your heart, yeah, but what if it lies?

They say a person needs just 3 things to be truly happy in this world: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.

There is a ragamuffin loose on the streets of gold. He is barefoot, he is laughing, and he is home.

Two fellows are talking religion. One says to the other, "Sometimes I'd like to ask God why he allows poverty, famine and injustice when he could do something about it. "What's stopping you?" asks the second. And the first replies, "I'm afraid God might ask me the same question."

There's only us;
There's only this;
Forget regret;
Or life is your to miss;
No other road;
No other way;
No day but today.

The world really isn't so much worse than it ever was. It's just that the news coverage is so much better.

Labels: