Tuesday, September 30, 2003

"I respect Tarentino's talent, but fear his madness."

"Maybe the biggest problem with loneliness is that we walk around thinking we're the only ones suffering from it."

"Unfortunately, sometimes people don't hear you until you scream."

If I could come back in life as anything, it would be as one of your tears. what more could I want than to be concieved in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheek and die on your lips?

Put the FUN back in Funeral.

"The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that one is loved; loved for oneself, or better yet, loved despite oneself."

Don't rely on open eyes to see.

"Some people are alive just because it's illegal to kill them."

Nothing is never the end, it's always the beginning.

I don't want to be the only inspired only by discontent.....let's revel in this hiatus of melodrama.

"Beneath the dust and love and sweat that hangs on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"

The curves of your lips rewrite history.

Eventually it will be later.

"Science is the bottling of my rage!"

Your Substance has been subtracted, word by word.

"How shall I so cramp, stunt, simplify, and nullify myself as to make me eligible to the honor of being swallowed up into some little man?"

"Someone like you should not be allowed to start any fires."

"Come on, put a little love in my void!"

Labels: