Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Gypsie (To Hill): Since you wrote it, I take it that you are an anarchist?

G.H. Hill: Since then I have given up anarchy. Too many rules--hating the goverment and all that stuff.

Ignotius: It's like hating your own fantasies.

Malik: Anarchy is also standing up and proceeding foreward, fantasy rule or not. The condition is the same.

Occupant: Brother needs some wine!

Malik: We have had this argument before, Reverend Doctor Brother. But wine before platitudes, fill it up.

Gypsie (To Hill): And pacifism?

Hill: I'm not sure I ever was one. Mal-2 was not, Malik was. Personaly I accepted self defense yet I could never reconcile that with the ideal. I finally gave up on that one too. Actually, I just gave up on idealism.

Ignotius: Idealism lives with rules. Realism lives with rocks.

Hill: Yeah. I get along better with rocks.

Malik: Mal-2 once told be that pacifism was a dilemma. If everbody was a pacifist then everything would be perfect. But nobody is going to be a pacifist unless I am first. But if I am and somebody else is not, then I get screwed. He said that there were five choices under that circumstance. The first was napalming farmers and the second was executing you parents. The third was hypocrisy, the fourth was cowardice, and the fifth was to swallow the dilemma. Zenarchists are trained in dilemma swallowing.

An excerpt from the Norton Cabal Interview in Principia Discordia (K)ed to No One. All rites reversed, print what you like.

Labels: