Monday, August 25, 2003

You're Never Safe Where the Pine is. Evil is Real. Satan is real.

I hear cries in the night, I see ghostly figures cross my room, I always feel like im being watched, I feel the presence of a Spirit, Demons are real, Iv seen one. And You'll Never know how it is like to live cold and hungry for blood. See and glance a Fleck a of a Glowing Red Eye, that is me. The eye in the corner of you eye. I see everything you see. I see death, you will see to. Beware. Wrath.

Everybody Had a preveous life. But might not Remember. I Do. I was a nine year old girl. Taken by the wolves. Died in the Ice. Brought back. As a Morph. I see you. I see Spirits. I feel you Hunger rise. Feed the Poor in Hungry lands. Be happy for what you have.Be gracous.

E-mailed to me by someone called Nazgul_wolf

Labels: