Wednesday, August 06, 2003

You cannot escape destiny, but you can delay it indefinately and have a beer.

"The pleasure of the senses is always regulated in accordance with the imagination. Man can aspire to felicity only by serving all the whims of his imagination.”

We climbed up…until I finally saw through a round opening the beauteous things which Heaven holds. And there we came out to see, once more, the stars.
--Dante Alighieri

I'll be famous after I'm dead.

And through all these strange dreams I saw
The most tender trip on earth

"The imagination and personality of the individual cannot be trapped by small minds or defined by any one person." -Marilyn Manson

presse: ne pas avaler

Shock me sane.

Don't love me like you say you do
Hurt me like you say you won't.

I would love to control people the way I control my puppets, but the thought of shoving my hand up their asses don't appeal to me.

Naive little pieces.
What they tried to teach her
Quiet and protected.
Slightly anorexic.

All my armour is falling down.

my heart knows no other
the thought of love a fairytale
'and they lived happily ever after,
him hating her and her thinking he cared'

"my reflection offers no apology
but who said that I wasn't right?
and I've lived for years without a life
don't have a soul on my side
still ridiculed despite how hard that I have tried" CKY-Close Yet Far

Everything old is new again.

But of all sadness this was sad --
A woman's arms tried to shield
The head of a sleeping man
From the jaws of the final beast.

"God gave men brains bigger than those of dogs so they wouldn't hump women's legs at cocktail parties" -Hackers-

Happiness and hardship go hand in hand.

I have directions to the end of the world.

Something sinister lurks in the depths of planet Tallon IV. Interstellar bounty hunter Samus Aran is the only one who can destroy this evil... But first it must be found.

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy.

We shall soon be far away from you, but then you would never know it. You don't need anybody, inhuman that you are. How strange it is that we cannot do without you.

If the world kicks your ass, kick it back!

That there are artists who have the courage to show us things that we are not willing to look at on our own, is what is needed. Ruth Bernhard

Isn't it nice to follow her to the end?

How happy and content you are in life is directly linked to how much tea you consume nightly.

Fun Fact: The clothes you wear determine your worth as a human being!!

What is around you, but you cannot see. It makes you fear yourself. The fear isn't able to leave.

These city lights, They shine as silver and gold, dug from the night, your eyes as black as coal.

I feel as though I am living with people who are not yet born, with monsters who escape from the womb before their time.

And we can rust the whole world... and scatter it into the dust of the universe.

Labels: