Thursday, July 17, 2003

Jesus loves you as you are.
Cthulu thinks you need BBQ sauce.

Those aren't tears
It's just love.

When you’re sure you’ve had enough of this life, well hang on.
Don’t let yourself go, everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes.

A smoking gun can't tell a story, but all too often has one been an end.

Mon Dieu! Il se déshabille!!
Qu'est-ce qui brun et collant? Un baton!

Truth is a delight to those who love her, such beauty holds no power to offend.

Work each day as if you expect to live forever, live each day as if you expect to die tomorrow.
-My Grandfather (RIP)

"Sometimes Ii think I've broken my own
heart...."- Karly

"Art is a place to explore labyrinths of questions with unparalleled bravery and ingenuity, which would otherwise not be touched in the realm of reality"- Karly

"I'm always dressed to kill
And I feel like I owe it to the world
But I owe it to myself"

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

How much for a heartbeat?

When I think of all the people I have come upon, I must remember all the people that have come upon me. (Hedwig)

I believe; But this is not enough.

Labels: