Thursday, July 10, 2003

I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk; alcoholics go to meetings...

Don't paint yourself in a corner when there is a whole room that you can mark up.

I'm pretty troubled and I'm pretty confused, and I'm afraid... really, really afraid, but I think you're the fucking antichrist.

The way out is through.

Gone Crazy. Back Soon.

"Sleep...those little slices of death, how I loathe them. " - edgar allen poe

"That's so healthy it's unAmerican."

No trees were harmed in the submission of this message. However, a great number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Rimmer : Step up to Red Alert!
Kryten : Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.

"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures."
-Henry Ward Beecher

"Certain situations scream for deviations..."
- Jack Johnson

"What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind." --- Homer J. Simpson

So maybe I'm losing my mind.

In a world of killer lawn mowers, all flesh is grass.

"'Cause when I look down
I just miss all the good stuff.
When I look up
I just trip over things."

With the combined artistic talent and malevolent powers of these five artists, one could blow up the world.

Don't judge beauty by the curve of a spoon.

Labels: