Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Somehow YOU know exactly how it feels like to be a different gender, race, lifestyle or body. But I'm insensitive. All I know is how I feel. And I'm proud of it. But you'd understand that if you weren't insensitive about insensitivity.

The tears in her eyes,
Burn worse than my own.
To see the frown which stains her grace,
Is a pain I've never before known.
To see the absence of a smile on her face
Freezes my hopeless heart to stone.

"To love someone is to see them the way God intended them to be."

"I choose to speak, sing, scream. I am lips, hips, tits...I am the power of a woman. Strong like music, true like friendship. But without my friends, there would be no music...only spoken word."-Tairrie B.

What drives me is the fear of not doing it.

"We see things not as they are, but as we are."

You ever heard of the clam babies? They live in high way walls and eat children that go astray. They make houses out of vines and are good at break dancing. Be Afraid. Very very afraid.

He asked me, "What's punk?" I said, "Punk's not a look, it's a lifestyle." He looked confused, so I kicked over a trashcan and said, "That's punk." He then kicked a trashcan and said, "Is that punk?" I said, "No, that's trendy."

"Man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle to resist the urge to punch 'em in the face, and for what?"

Fetch daddy's blue fright wig! I must be handsome when I unleash my rage.

If god can, then why cant I?

I'm not dead yet, I'm just moving kinda slow...

"Things are only complicated if you make them complicated. Otherwise, they're simple." -Andros Bliss

Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect. Thank you, Have a Day.

Any reviewer who expresses rage and loathing for a novel is preposterous. He or she is like a person who has put on full armor and attacked a hot fudge sundae.
Kurt Vonnegut (1922 - )

People take pictures of the happy moment in their lives. Someone looking through a photo album could conclude we had lead a joyous, leisurely existence. Free of tragedy. No one ever takes a picture of something they want to forget.

To rebel is to follow. To conform is to rebel.

The night will never end and you will never see the day again. Do you dare enter the darkness? Enter a new world? Enter into your new life?

Excuse me for not living up to your standards of fucking with standards.

Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.

Bless your soul, if it is still intact
Your body is the gun, and your words are taxed.

"Beastiality is the result of poor eyesight"
"Are you some kind of military taco?"

"Something for nothing is better than nothing for something."

Dreams are alot like goldfish: eventually they either die, or get flushed before they're given the chance to live; along with all the other crap.

I don't know art, but I know what I like.

"I l o v e y o u. You're all I bloody think about. Dream about. You're in my gut... my throat...
I'm drowning in you --- I'm drowning in you"

Our greatest glory is not in never failing , but rising up every time we fail

I don't want to bleed anymore...

Oh my beautiful liar
Oh my precious whore
My disease, my infection
I am so impure

"I'm asking a serious question about the LOCATION and CURRENT STATUS of your pants!"

Nuke the Gay Wales for Jesus.

"When will people understand that words can cut as sharply as any blade, and that those cuts leave scars upon our souls?"

You know what really separates us from the animals?
Fences.

Aim for the moon. If you miss it, at least you'll end up near the stars.
... and when all else fails, play dead.

"The best parental tool you can have is a lead pipe." -my brother Vinny

It works best this way.

I Went On a Soul Search Once, and found nothing...which is disturbing.

"It's Not That I Like You, I Just Like What You Do."

"I love to live, but sometimes I forget exactly why."

I sold my songs to have my fortune told, and it said "you should know that love will never die, but see how it kills you in the blink of an eye.

How should I know what I think
Before I heard what I said?

"It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow, empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead"

A pill a day keeps the voices at bay!

"The silence of a falling star
Lights up a purple sky
And as I wonder where you are
I'm so lonesome I could cry..."

*I have died another day and thrown myself away, just to hear your voice again I'd bleed myself dry*

"... I do love it when you get cross. Sometimes I think about having you executed just to see the expression on your face."

"He who sacrifices freedom for security is neither free nor secure." ~ Ben Franklin

By becoming a Monster, One learns what It is to be Human...

There is Power in Style.
There is also Power in Atomic Weaponry.

At it's core, evil only exists to spread loss.

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
- Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Life is Art, because Art is Life.

I came here to kick ass and eat popcorn...and I'm all outta popcorn.

I want to sleep inside your dreams so I can kiss all your nightmares.

Isn't envy a sin?? ... well shit, I'm going to hell.

Life isn't about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself.

I wanna run away, and never say goodbye. Never wonder why.

Love, Faeriedust & other Atrocities,
Eleni

"Crying in the distance
and calling out your name"

I'm like the wizard and you look lost like Dorothy.

Nothing is so difficult as not decieving oneself - Wittgenstein

Why are Christians wearing a cross around their necks ? Do you seriously think when Jesus comes back He'd like to see a friggin Cross?!

I'm just a sucker with no self esteem...

"Better to be pompous than to be an ass."
"Yes, but clothe yourself properly. Your pompous is showing"

Fuck the flag! I'll step on it anytime. But I will not (like so many do) step on (or over) my fellow countrymen.

Good Girls keep a dairy, Bad Girls don't have time for that.

Phobophobia- Fear of phobias
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words
Pantophobia- Fear of everything


"You didn't just cross the line! You crossed the line, ran a mile, turned around, stuck out your tongue, and did a booty dance!"

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?" ~Albert Einstein

Eternal life is a prison for the walking dead
Blow the wind, these thoughts are in my head
You make it so hard to breath, to think
Let my world of you dissolve away

"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it." -Robert E. Lee

Courage and bravery are essentially plodding on and continuing to fight even when you know you cannot win.

Perhaps insanity is the cause.

Life/Death
Heaven/Hell
Dark/Light
Good/Evil
Why the controvercy over these simple words when, in the end, they're just words?

"Beauty is what you may see, but every pretty object has its thorns."

Being a genus is like ice-skating on edge of a razor blade..

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.
-Robert Heinlein

"And writers are asked where we get our ideas from. In the beginning, I used to tell people the not very funny answers, the flip ones...these days I tell people the truth: 'I make them up,' I tell them. 'From my head.' "-Neil Gaiman

Tout le bien grandit dans les ténèbres
avant qu'il soit assez fort
d'entrer dans la lumière...

If hypocrites and cynics were flowers, then the whole world would be a garden...

"No sweeteners will cloak some forms of bitterness. If it tastes bitter, spit it out. That's what our earliest ancestors did." - The Bene Gesserit Coda.

"Between depriving a man of one hour from his life and depriving him of his life there exists only a difference of degree." - Frank Herbert

The more we know, the less we know we know.

Labels: