Thursday, July 17, 2003

"Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in? I think that's how dogs spend their lives."
-Sue Murphy-

I brought myself down. I gave them a sword. And they stuck it in. And they twisted it with relish. And I guess, if I'd been in their position, I'd have done the same thing.

How to Commit Suicide Quickly:
A. Lift up toilet seat
B. Place Head in toilet
C. Pull down toilet seat with speed
D. Repeat steps A & C until dead.

"Don't know how to defeat others, but I know how to defeat myself."

I just love this for the idea of putting in portraits of two people who do not know each other in the same image. What an interesting way to start up a friendship:
"Hey there, you do not know me but one of the most talented painters in the world just put us in his latest painting together."
-systemaddickt

the stone boy
with the blown glass soul
he's on the road
he's on the go
the world hangs high
and he hangs low
he leaves the film
then they start the show

Obviously this is not an official diagnosis. Not even close! This was intended for entertainment purposes only! If you don't know that, you need to PUT THE KEYBOARD DOWN AND BACK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!

Labels: