Monday, July 28, 2003

"There are only two infinite things: human stupidity and the Universe.....but I'm not really sure about the Universe......"
Albert Einstein

"The best forgiveness is the revenge"
Charles Atlas

"The high-minded man must care more for the truth than for what people think."
-Aristotle

"A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy"
- Charles Manson

Everything I am, I am part of what I have seen.

"In life, we are all in the gutter. Some of us just tend to look up at the stars."

"Failure isn't failure unless you give up"- Jim Carrey

Recycling Ideas hinders the advancement of mankind! SUPPORT Original Artists!!

It's not if you can't do it; it's if you want to do it

"His hands were all the music
I ever wanted to hear."

"I want to go to mexico! I want to bask in the mushrooms, and eat the sunshine! I'll be invisible!" -Hair

"It's one thing to speak softly and carry a big stick; quite another to talk endlessly and not have any stick at all."
- Bruce Sterling on Europe

There's a hidden beauty finding its way out of everything.

"It doesnt take skill to find beauty, you just have to capture it."

We are all angels with but one wing; only embracing one another will we fly.

I am Jack's wasted life.

I kissed you in a style Clark Gable would admire, I thought it classic.

L'art est une façon de vivre.

Labels: