Saturday, October 18, 2003

"If you read, you'll judge." -Kurt Cobain

If everything could ever feel this real forever...if anything could ever be this good again...

Beauty as we feel it is something indescribable; what it is or what it means can never be said.

Philosophy is a woman who visits you in jail.

...and we fell in love with every goddamn filthy bed and every shitty ol' coffin...dead from the beginning.

Don't ignore me, just pay me no attention......

Art is making something out of nothing and selling it. -Frank Zappa

Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.

"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin'. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd."

Take things at face value....
'do you want to,
I want to,
change the things that I do

Picture all of the above said while I'm standing with one foot on something just for dramatic effect.

We'll break these walls, we'll break them down.

Labels: