Thursday, July 05, 2007

Kind of makes your biological clock rust to pieces and quietly excuse itself from the room, doesn't it?

Maybe that's just because I don't like cold people and in my head everyone's kind of like me but with a different haircut, y'know?

There are many ways of breaking a heart. Stories were full of hearts broken by love, but what really broke a heart was taking away its dream - whatever that dream might be.

She usually cried at least once each day not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful and life was so short. - Brian Andreas

To know what you prefer, instead of humbly saying "Amen" to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to keep your soul alive. ~Robert Louis Stevenson

PBR — tastes like shit, but it tastes like home.

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

"You look like I just shot your mom. In the face. With my *penis*. Dude. What's up with that?"

Sticks and stones are hard on bones, aimed with angry art. Words can sting like anything, but silence breaks the heart.

Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If they aren't there the first time you need them, chances are you won't be needing them again.

It's not even funny anymore. It's so far from funny, it's funny for the second time. It skipped right over its first time.

The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy - I mean that if you are happy you will be good.

It's one of the best things about his life, actually; long stretches of nothing but self-indulgence are exactly his cup of tea. Or, more accurately, whiskey.

P as in echo, A as in eagle.

Home is where I work and I work everywhere. Alfred Nobel

"yeah, they talk about her
she smiles like she's so tough
she says, hey, can talk a little louder?
i don't think my heart is broken enough."

".. and in each others shadow, we grow less and less tall.."

Labels: